Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 9: Sleep as a weapon.

I'm only here because I'm forcing myself to be here. I'm so freakin tired, not used to early early mornings and late late nights on my own with the kids. Right now is busy times for him, which means busier times for me. Not busier than him, just busier for me than before. Anyways...I'm tired.

That's the point.

I'm trying to get my garden in before it gets to late in the season. Today I did alot of that. I'm trying to unpack boxes, fix a house, build a suite. I'm trying to be good to my kids and do things like take them to the playground, for walks, outside. Right now, in this moment, I'm trying to do it all...I'm thinking about doing it all...I'm thinking of everything, and THAT is ALWAYS debilitating.

Have you ever heard that sleep is a weapon? My husband reminds me of this often when I'm like this, reaching for everything and getting to nothing. Running in place.

Sleep. Right now that's the best thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment