I should really start blogging earlier in the day. Night is so tired, so zoned out, so staring blankly, so distracted.
I just spent the last 15 minutes flipping through other people's blogs. There are some pretty extremely talented people out there. I want to be one of them, except I want to be me.
But, I'm pretty proud of myself for making it these 27 days, consistenly. Even if I am tired, even if I have little to say, even if I'm not yet extemely talented, I am here. And that's the point...
I had a gardener friend come over today. An hour and a half late but over nonetheless. I told her my ideas, for a corridor, for a waterfall, for my fruit tree on a hill. I teetered on my words, not sure of myself, and not sure about being not sure. The beauty of owning this house is that we (read I) can do anything, like anything anything, we (read I) want. I can have fairy nooks and tree swings and meandering paths to reading (or staring) spots, or anything. Really trully the world is my oyster. But, thinking and doing are two different things. I can be 'going to' or I can be 'I am". I want to be am.
Tomorrow I will blog during the day.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment