First day back to work for him, first day back to AHHHHHH!!! for me.
When he's home I forget how much work it is to look after 2 littles full time, all day, all me. It's tiring! Damn tiring! One is crying for this, one is screaming for this. Three pooey diapers...THREE! Who does three? And a "too late" for the potty, which, by the way, I had her clean herself in a bucket outside.
Reading stories, feeding, chasing after, digging rocks or sticks or leaves out of mouth, looking around at my disaster of a house, thinking about the inlaws coming tomorrow, wondering if I should paint the trim downstairs or wait until the morning...kids in bed, hubby home at 8pm, a quick bite, I painted the trim.
We're going to advertise our suite in the next couple of days. One bedroom for $700 or $750 (I haven't decided yet) all inclusive. I have alot of the previous person's grime to rid. And, knowing me, I will get fixated on some teeny tiny spot behind the faucet that will require a toothpick and a Q-tip to clean. Sounds horrible but is actually kind of fun.
We're at the last of it now. Down to putting up trim, caulking the bathtub/shower surround and sink, and cleaning. It's kind of a weird little kitchen now that the wall is up, but not a bad space for someone and their dog. The trick is setting the right price while offering the right conditions to attract the right person.
Fingers crossed.
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Have a good week babe. Love you. R
ReplyDelete