Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 261: Day 12: Obligatory post

I'm only here writing to fulfill my husband at sea, must blog obligation to myself. Today has been very VERY challenging. Buddy cried all night last night, wanting only to nurse, waking every 15 minutes. No sleep for me = frustration and anger, and I hate when that happens. It's pretty much a lose/lose situation, with me losing the most. And then there are the monsters...

So, I started the day with 2 kids clinging to different parts of me, scrunched in the middle on my daughter's bed (where I tried to escape at 4 in the morning). My first words were, "I'll take that back." as I pulled my poor boob from my sons mouth. And then the crying...

But, my mom did come over, and I got 2ish hours of uninterrupted sleep when she took them away to the library and McDonald's Playplace. So, Yay Mom!

Anyways, most of the day was crying, which I discovered was teething related (thanks Ines!) so, I am now appropriately armed with baby tylenol.

And that's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment