Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 180: Into the holidays.

We've been sick around here. I feel like it happens too often.

It starts with her, as she gets better it passes to him, then to me. Me and he are just getting over the worst of it now...We've got 2 weeks or so left of preschool before the holidays, plenty of time to catch another bug or two.

My husby is gone on a super whirlwind, there and back. Flew today, talks tommorrow, flies back tuesday. That's gotta be hard on the system. He usually comes back pretty zonked.

He deserves the fewish weeks off he'll be getting for Christmas. And I will do my best not to nag him too much.

3 comments:

  1. You never nag babe... sometimes you just remind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never fought off so many flu things til I had kids old enough to spread them! That and lack of sleep = constant flu fights. That's why I have reduced myself to the level of eating things like Sauerkrout. Apparently probiotics aka fermented things and masses of vit d really help. Seems to take the edge off for me these days. I get periphial illnesses now. Don't fully succumb to the nastiness (plus the kids are homeschooled - if you could call it that - ha)

    ~ Becky Lewis nee Hollebone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you Becky. We're on a regimented Vit C diet these days. Luckily they taste like candy so my girl acts as daily reminderer. I don't think I could sell the sauerkrout.

    ReplyDelete